Thursday, April 12, 2018

April Sketch Challenge~Reindeer Christmas





 I decided to pull out some Christmas stamps and paper to play along with the challenge at: 
 I used my Avery Elle stamp set called North Pole Pals.  I colored in the little reindeer and then cut them out.  I used my new glossy accents on the antlers, noses, collars, hooves and the trees on the bottom.  This stuff is so much fun and gives such a nice shine and dimension.  I'm usually the last to try a technique or product that has been around for awhile.  It's kind of like "bringing it back"  haha.
I added a piece of shiny green washi tape to match the collars and the trees.. also to break up all the red on the card.   
Talking about trees, I thought I'd share a picture of one of the little pine trees in our yard with the rain drops hanging on the needles like Christmas tree ornaments.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping


1 comment:

  1. This is cute and cheerful. The glossy accents is perfect for the noses! Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~