Saturday, April 21, 2018

#tgifc156- Because Kindness Matters~ Lunch Box Notes~ Stampin Up


When I came across the challenge at: 
I knew I'd want to play along.  I had the perfect little narrow cards on hand, and I thought they would be awesome for lunch box notes.  (Random Acts of Kindness)  Such a nice size to tuck in for a  fun surprise.

I used a different stamp set for each of the 11 cards. It was going to be 12 but I messed up on one.  Drats!!  I tried to take a picture of a few at a time so you could see them close up.  Most all are one layered cards, however, I did have to fix two of them by using an extra piece of card stock to play cover up on a mistake.  Overall they came together quickly and will go in my Etsy shop.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.   I hope you will take a look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.  I'd Love to have you follow my blog.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.


     
                                                                  

                                                                                    











1 comment:

  1. What sweet little note cards! I bet they loved the surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~